A consultation and critique session about your track, by a sound engineer
Want some expert advice on your Mixing?
Book a Mix Advice session to:
- Get your mix analyzed by our Mastering Engineer in a 45-minute session.
- Get tips and tricks regarding your Mix and Production.
- Understand how mastering will affect your mix, and how aspects of your mix affect the mastering process.
What materials do you need to send?
- Your mix (finalized or work in progress). You’re also welcome to send your master instead, if you’d like advice on that.
- High quality uncompressed audio (WAV or AIFF - no mp3)
The Mix Advice session does not deliver any resulting material after the session is complete. We encourage you to take notes during or after the session.