Live-streamed remote 30 to 180 minute recording sessions, at your fingertips.
What is a Musiversal session?
Watch to learn more ⬇️
In this article you'll learn about:
How it works
1. Book a session
• Find the detailed procedure on how to book here.
• Your session can be 30 to 180 minutes long.
2. Send your materials
• Find the detailed procedure in this article: Submitting pre-session materials
• Find what and when to provide your materials: Preparing your materials ahead of a session
• Find a material guide for each musician in this article
3. Join the session• Learn how to join in this article.
4. Enjoy your session
The magic moment has arrived. A musician will be making your music come to life, and you'll connect through live-streaming technologies.
5. Receive your files
• Find more information in this article: What do I receive after my session and when do I receive it?
What are Musiversal sessions for?
TLDR: to record your music, or covers, or engineer them, when you provide detailed materials, or guidelines (for improvising).
Find out what can be achieved in a Musiversal session here.
What other Production services do we offer?
- If you have a song, and you wish a trumpet player to create an arrangement on the fly, that's only possible through Custom Sessions.
- If you have a song, and you want the trumpet player to create trumpet stacks to go along with sax and trombone, you need to book our Arrangement service.
- If you only have an audio or virtual mock-up of a melody line that you wish the musician to play, but don't have a score, you need to book our Transcription service.
Learn about our Orchestras in this article.
Need help? Contact us to get personalized Support.