A 45 minutes session to edit your stems/tracks to the best of their potential. Includes: Comping, tuning, and noise removal.
The Audio Editing sessions are 45 minutes long.
They are designed to craft out the best of what you can get from your recorded material.
Typically, these sessions will serve you:
- After you have recorded with an instrumentalist or vocalist.
- Before going into mixing phase.
- To amend or improve your audio stems/tracks.
What can happen in an Audio Editing session:
- Comping for instruments or vocals (choosing the best moments from each take)
- Tuning for melodic instruments (cello, violin, flute, etc) and vocals
- Noise removal using spectral tools
- Audio editing in general
Learn more about these sessions here.
Book your Audio Editing session here.
- Does Musiversal send my recorded files over to the Audio Editor?
No. You must follow the process of booking a session and submitting your files. It's all explained in this article.
- Does the Audio Editing service includes revisions?
No. If you need further work on your piece, you must book a new session.
- Is the Audio Editing session a live session?
Yes. You will be able to attend and interact live with the audio engineer.