Now that you're all set, it's time to starting booking sessions to record the instruments of your choice.
1. Go to our Explore page, and filter by service on the left bar. Type the service on the "Service" field, and select the category below
2. Find the artist you want to book ⇒ click on "Book a session"
3. Click on the slot you want to book in the artist's schedule
(jump to the next step for longer sessions)
You'll see the time zone in which the slot is expressed, how many credits will be taken from your allowance once the booking is made, and the duration of the session at the bottom
4. To book a longer session, find 2 or 3 consecutive slots in the calendar
(You can book up to three slots to make a longer session. Find out more on session duration here).
5. Click on the first slot and the consecutive one. They'll automatically merge into a single one
Check the total duration of the session and its value in credits at the bottom left
Click again on each of the already merged slots if you need to deselect them
- In the case you don't have enough credits to book the session, you'll be directed to purchase individual top-ups. You can click on "Cancel" in case you don't want to make any purchases at the moment.
6. Go to "Add track details" at the bottom
7. Fill in the fields with your track details
8. Hit "Add Session Details" at the bottom
9. Inform the artist on the general logistics of the session, along with your notes
10. Hit "Next" at the bottom
11. Confirm your booking
12. Your session is booked now! You can add the event to your Google Calendar
- The next step will be to upload your pre-session materials for the artist to prepare for it. Find how to do this here.
- You can also edit your session details once you've submitted them. Learn how to do that here.
Need help? Contact us to get personalized Support.